Mentoring the 100 Way®
A holistic mentoring program that addresses the social, emotional, and cultural needs of children ages 8-18. Through chapter-operated one-on-one and group mentoring efforts, our members forge relationships that positively impact our greatest resource: our youth. The program focuses on building essential skills needed to become a productive, contributing citizen.
We have mentoring programs at the following schools:
- Valley High School: Every Thursday at 9:00 am
- Central High School: Once a month
- Moore Traditional High School: Every Thursday at 8:00 am
- West End School: Every 3rd Sunday
- Thomas Jefferson Middle School: Every Wednesday at 2:30pm